Oxfordshire County Council is facing some difficult decisions about how it can deliver its services with a significant reduction in its budget.
They want to hear what Oxfordshire residents have to say about the services they provide. So throughout October and November, they are running ‘Talking Oxfordshire’ – public events and an on-line consultation that give residents a chance to have their say about the services they value and which ones they can live without.
There will be five public meetings to explain the council’s financial position and listen to ideas about how the council can save money and change services.
All meetings will run from 7.30pm to 9pm.
- Monday 14 October: Banbury, Town Hall
- Tuesday 15 October: Oxford, County Hall
- Monday 21 October: Wantage, Civic Hall
- Wednesday 23 October: Didcot, Cornerstone Arts Centre
- Thursday 24 October: Witney, Henry Box School
Find out more online and have your say using the feedback form www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/