You are warmly invited to the annual meeting for the electors of Ducklington
Ducklington Village Hall, Thursday 10 May 2012, 7.30pm
Complimentary cheese, crackers, wine and soft drinks at the start of the meeting. The wine has been received by the Parish Council as a gift from a supplier
- Paul Kourellias, MD of West Oxfordshire Motor Auction Ltd will talk about his company’s plans for their relocation to the Dudley Motor Homes site
- Update from RAF Brize Norton representative on the integration of the squadrons from RAF Lyneham and the impact of the changes on the local area
- Martin Layer from Smiths of Bletchington will present the updated plans for the extension to Gill Mill and the proposals for the restoration and after-use of the quarry.
- Sarah Nisbett, Headteacher of Ducklington Primary School plans to come to tell people about activities at the school
- Annual updates from the Parish Council, the District Councillor, the County Councillor and the local Neighbourhood Police Team